Seth’s Creamy Lemon Truffle and Arugula Past
IG handle: @kalefornia_kitchen
- 2 servings of Perfect Earth Pasta
- 2 cups of mushrooms
- 1 small shallot, diced
- 1 clove of garlic
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 tbsp of vegan cream cheese
- 1 lemon, zested
- 2 tsp black truffle oil
- 2 cups organic arugula
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for about 7 min.
- Sauté the shallots and garlic until fragrant and shallots become translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until brown
- Add wine to deglaze pan
- Add the cooked pasta and stir until all incorportated
- On low to medium heat, add the vegan cream cheese and stir.
- Turn off the heat, att the lemon zest, truffle oil, and arugula.
- Season to taste.
- Tags: Organic Rice Pasta
- Richard Blossom