Brooke’s Peanut Sauce Noodles
IG Handle: @cupcakesandgingerbread
- 1 pkg @perfectearthfoods Pasta
- 1/2 small purple grated cabbage
- 2 large grated carrot sticks
- Peanut Sauce:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tbsp ginger
- 4 tbsp water
- Boil the noodles according to the package.
- Blend all the Peanut Sauce ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Add the grated vegetables into the noodles on the stove (medium heat) then cook for 3-5 minutes before straining.
- Return to stove and cook with the sauce added in for 2 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Tags: Organic Rice Pasta
- Richard Blossom