Suzanne's Creamy Moroccan Meatballs
IG Handle: @dailyrecipesbysuzanne
Ingredients: (Serve 4)
FOR THE MEATBALLS
- 750 G lean ground beef
- 50 g Parmesan
- 2 tsp Moroccan seasoning
- Makes 40 meatballs ( Used HALF for this recipe and froze the other, to use again.)
FOR THE SAUCE
- 350 ml beef stock
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- A handful of fresh,chopped dill
- A pinch of dried dill
- 2 tbsp half fat creme fraiche
- To make the meatballs, combine the beef mince, parmesan and Moroccan seasoning and shape into small balls. Chill for half an hour if you have time.
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add the Perfect Earth Rice Pasta – Black Rice to the boiling water. Stir gently and cook for 8-9 minutes or until you reach your desired texture. Drain and set aside.
- To make the sauce, melt the butter in a pan and add the flour. Stir to make a paste and cook for a couple of minutes. ( This is the roux ).
- Gradually add the beef stock, stirring or whisking to make a smooth sauce. Add the mustard and stir.
- Meanwhile cook the meatballs in another pan until they are brown on each side and cooked through. This will take about 10 minutes.
- Remove them from the pan and cook the mushrooms for a few minutes.
- Add everything back into the pan, including the sauce and stir through the creme fraiche and dill. Cook the linguine according to the pack instructions. Add pasta to the pan.
- Serve with extra chopped fresh dill on the top.
- Tags: Organic Rice Pasta
- Richard Blossom