Pui's Spicy Clam Pasta
IG Handle: @chinchin_pumpui
Total cooking time is 15 minutes start from boiling pasta which is faster than cooking rice and better than cooking instant noodles. Delicious and feeling a little crispy from chia seeds.
- Brown Rice Pasta with Chia (for 1 serving)
- Vegetable oil 1 tsp
- Minced garlic 1 1/2 tbsp
- Chili paste 2 tbsp
- Oyster Sauce 2 tbsp
- Fish sauce 1/2 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Clam 300 grams
- Basil leaves as much as you want
- Boil rice Pasta or in case of chia pasta it would take more time for boiling (around 8 minutes) add some oil during boiling to separate noodle.
- Add vegetable oil to the pan then stir-fried minced garlic after that add chili and chili paste.
- Add Oyster sauce, fish sauce and sugar. Mixed all ingredients well.
- Add clam to the pan, stir fried until clam absorb the sauce then put some basil leaves for good aroma.
- Turn off the stove, add boiled pasta to the pan then mixed well.
- Tags: Organic Chia Pasta
- Richard Blossom