Danielle’s 3 Mushroom Chia Pasta
IG handle: @danigincalifornia
- 50g red rice noodle with chia
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup diced shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1lb chicken sausage
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 bunch mustard greens torn to bite size pieces
- 8 oz mixed mushrooms (trumpet, anon, beech - or any variety you can find)
- ¼ cup of grated parmesan or pecorino
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for about 7 minutes or until al dente. Stir pasta often to prevent the noodles from sticking. Drain, cover with cold water and drain.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in large frying pan, slice sausage and brown in pan.
- Transfer sausage to plate and keep warm.
- Add shallots and garlic to pan and saute until fragrant. Add mushrooms to pan and drizzle with 1 tbs olive oil, stir until golden brown.
- Add white wine to pan and reduce by half. Toss in mustard greens drizzle with remaining olive oil and sauce until wilted.
- Add Chicken back to pan and toss in cooked pasta
- Tags: Red Rice Pasta
- Richard Blossom