Angelina’s Chicken and Tofu Soup with Brown Rice Pasta
IG handle: @athleticrecipes
- 2 servings of Perfect Earth Brown Rice Pasta
- 1 chicken breast, sliced
- 14 oz firm tofu, cubed
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup carrots, coined
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, coarse
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1/2 cup mint, fresh
- 4 cups water
- Air-fry cubed tofu with salt at 380 degrees F for 15 minutes, toss after 10 minutes.
- Over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil and sear the chicken breast slices until fully cooked. Place aside when done.
- Steam broccoli, celery, and carrots [4-6 minutes].
- Bring water to a boil and add soy sauce, pepper, and 1 tablespoon of oil, adjust by taste.
- Cook PERFECT EARTH FOODS BROWN RICE PASTA until al dente. 7 minutes.
- Evenly separate into two bowls, add toppings, and serve.
- [optional] Serve with 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1/2 tablespoon hot sauce mixture for dipping.
- Tags: Organic Rice Pasta
- Richard Blossom