Kristen’s Instant Pot Sticky Maple Ginger Rice Noodles (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
IG Handle: @moon.and.spoon.and.yum
- 1 8 oz package rice noodles of choice (I like brown rice chia)
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sriracha (or hot sauce of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Combine all of the above ingredients into the Instant Pot.
- Manual cook high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Quick release pressure.
- Give it a stir and serve on its own (it's great as is!) or alongside vegetables, tofu, etc. Optionally drizzle with sriracha or coconut aminos for an extra flavor kick!
- Richard Blossom