Cilantro Peanut Pesto Noodle with Soy Cilantro Marinated Tofu
IG Handle: @plantbased_matters
- @wildwoodfoods Extra firm tofu is cut in cubes and marinated overnight in Soy Cilantro Marinade from @branfordsoriginals for overnight.
- Use a food processor to make pesto which is made of cilantro, mint, ginger, shallots, jalapeno, lime juice, lime zest, toasted peanuts, salt, and peanut oil.
- Meanwhile boil a bag of @perfectearthfoods Organic Chia Rice Pasta.
- Using a pan, cook the tofu cubes in canola oil. Remove from the heat.
- When the pasta is done, transfer in a colander and rinse it under water then pour boiling water to bring up the temperature.
- Put the noodle back in the same pot. Mix with the pesto.
- Plate it with the tofu then garnish toasted peanuts, red onion slices, and more fresh cilantro.
- Tags: Organic Rice Pasta
- Richard Blossom