Perfect Earth's Nuddha Bowl
This healthy vegan pasta salad recipe was created by our Chef Prempak!
Ingredients Serves Four
- 225 g Perfect Earth Chia Pasta - Brown Rice
- 4 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 5 tsp Olive Oil
- 40 g Cherry Tomatoes
- 40 g Chopped Garlic
- 2 1/2 tsp Salt
- 35 g Sliced Cucumbers
- 35 g Chopped Peanuts
- 25 g Coriander, Chopped
- Fresh Lime, Cut into 12 Wedges
- 60 ml Water
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add Perfect Earth Chia Pasta - Brown Rice to the boiling water. Stir Gently and cook for 8-9 minutes or until you reach your desired texture.
- Rinse pasta in cool water and drain. Set aside in a large serving bowl.
- Mix the cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, chopped garlic and salt together and add to the pasta bowl. Then add the water and mix all the ingredients.
- Make the dressing by combining olive oil and lemon juice, mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 bowls and drizzle the dressing on top. Sprinkle bowls with chopped chilli, peanuts and coriander. Add 2 lime wedges. Serve immediately.
- Tags: Organic Chia Pasta
- Richard Blossom