Perfect Earth's Blacksa (Laksa)
Blacksa (Laksa), the epic Singapore spicy coconut noodle soup, is a must-try at least once in your life!
Ingredients Serves Four
- 225g Perfect Earth Rice Pasta - Black Rice
- 175g Chicken Breast (boiled and shredded)
- 1 Egg (boiled and cut in half)
- 6 Shrimp
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 20g Yellow Curry Paste
- 300g Coconut Milk
- 15g Ginger, Grated
- 3 tsp Turmeric Power
- 2 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 30g Chives, Chopped
- 3 Red Chili, Cut Into Strips
- 30g Bean Sprouts
- 25g Coriander, Chopped
- 30g Fried Tofu Puffs
- Gather pre-cooked chicken, egg and shrimp.
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add Perfect Earth Rice Pasta - Black Rice to the boiling water. Stir Gently and cook for 8-9 minutes or until you reach desired texture.
- Rinse pasta in cool water and drain. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add curry and stir until aromatic. Pour in coconut milk and bring to a boil, then add ginger and turmeric powder. Add salt and sugar.
- Next add chilis reserving some for topping (don’t add any if you don’t like spicy) and let simmer for a few minutes until everything combines well.
- Remove from heat and add pasta and shrimp to pan and stir. Add Tofu Puffs.
- Divide mixture into 4 bowls.
- Top with egg, bean sprouts, chicken, chives, coriander and chili peppers.
- Serve immediately.
- Tags: Organic Rice Pasta
- Richard Blossom